Choose your VENDOR tickets BELOW for FARMERS FEST FALL 2023!
|– Vendor spots are 12’x26′ |
– Vendor spots are assigned. This event layout is designed intentionally to provide vendors and visitors the best potential outcome
– Pre-registration is required. Registration closes 12pm 10/20/23
– NO REFUNDS – This event is heavily marketed. Vendors who reserve a spot are included in marketing materials and therefore will still receive advertising. For this reason, refunds are not possible.
– Vendors are responsible for your entire set up.
– This is an open field event, on grass/dirt, that is farmed land. This is outside and weather can vary. The ground quality can range from dry to muddy hence the name of the location, Soggy Bottom Farm. Prepare accordingly.
– Vendors should be prepared to decorate their booth. This event will be advertised as a Trick-Or-Treat event for the community. Kids will be able to come in and have fun while visitors can shop and support you as a vendor. DON’T FORGET: Bring candy!
– Vendors are welcome to camp Friday night. Tent or small RV camping. Open air camping. No power is available. Generators are welcome. Portable commodes will be on site. There is access to water for animals.
– This is not a yard sale.
– ANTIQUES are welcome!
– MLM spots are VERY limited.
– No Political Campaigns
You do not have to live in Virginia to be a vendor. Businesses/Hobbyists/Farmers who are in surrounding states ARE welcome. The goal is to bring folks together who serve the Virginia community.
FOOD TRUCKS AND/OR ENTERTAINMENT: DO NOT purchase your tickets here. Contact us via email prior to registration. Please email us HERE.
For additional details about vendor registration, visit here: Vendor 411
Food Trucks – Contact us BEFORE registration. We want to ensure there are not duplicate menus if at all possible. Please reach out ahead of time.
Entertainment – We would be interested in having entertainment and we are open to ideas. This IS a HALLOWEEN WEEKEND EVENT. If you have ideas, get in touch. Let’s build an amazing event as a COMMUNITY!